Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Banishing Blocks

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Banishing blocks with water undines:

Undines are female derivatives of water spirits. Like the other elements, the undines contribute to the universal life force through purification, movement and sound.

This spell uses the properties of water turned to ice. Pour spring water into a small, new paper or plastic cup. Freeze....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Banishing blocks 


This is a thermal photograph of an ice cube melting.
Isn't it awesome?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool photo!

Well, this spell was certainly interesting. It seemed like it took forever for the ice to melt enough to come out of the plastic cup... And so as I was waiting for it to thaw enough to drop into the bowl, I was thinking of all the blocks that I wanted to banish.. melt.. and dissolve. And the longer it took, the more stuff I thought of.

First it was all about selling my art, and succeeding in a flow of money from my internet endeavors, and then it was having a job I actually love, and then it was about having energy, and getting exercize, and feeling good physically, and healing, and being more active, and participating in life...

When I was done, and the chunk of ice was sitting in the bowl, I realized that this was going to take a while. And I was wondering what to do next when the phone rang.

And it was my daughter informing me that the water line had broken and water was gushing out the water main. So.. I thought.. Whoa Nelly!! I didn't mean for EVERYTHING to begin to flow..

So the water dept came out, shut the water off, and said I would need a plumber and a back hoe.. and a bunch of money to fix it.. I called plumbers.. got answering machines and no call backs.

Then, I decided.. OK.. I did say physical fitness.. I did say exercize.. I did say get out and actually participate in life.. there is no block to that now.. because I will be out there with a shovel bright and early on Monday morning.. digging a really deep hole, and fixing the f--ing pipe myself.

It will be interesting to say the least. And at the end of it, I will need a shower.. and a washing machine.. both of which had damn well better have water running in them..

So.. Joy to the World.. A miracle is going to happen today... And that's a good thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails