Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Silver and Sugar

Monday, December 18, 2006

Fill a silver spoon with sugar, and carry it around the house in a counter clockwise direction.

The silver spoon will banish negativity, and the sugar will empower and sweeten your opportunities. Leave the spoon undisturbed for seven hours, and then ...

...I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Silver and sugar 

antique roman spoon



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am having a little trouble finding the seven hour window for this one... I have been so busy that I can't guarantee where I will be seven hours later!

The other night I did the "urgent money spell" with Daniel at midnight - while we were at work. And that was sure fun. I just love doing gypsy magic stuff in the dark in places where I am not supposed to be.. LOL.. it's really fun!

Anyway, ever since then, I have been getting all sorts of monetary opportunities! I sold more stuff at cafe press today, and did I mention that I sold some stuff the other day too??? So that's cool!

And I have 3 dogs for boarding over christmas at the last minute which was unexpected and nice. Plus I have 3 people I am helping out this week.. also for money..

I don't know when I am going to get my christmas shopping finished, or all my own work done..

So.. I think this gypsy stuff really does work well for me.

I got a little box today for my bills so that I can do the abracadabra on them.. They had some really cheap wooden boxes, just the right size, with sliding lids at Hobby Lobby. I think the box I got was like.. $2 or something like that.

So...

Go with God!
Stay with God!
Go, for God's sake!
Stay, for God's sake!
By God!

LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails