Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Here are some easy ideas.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Religion is simple.
My religion is kindness
~The Dalai Lama



I found a list of ideas for our Kindness Project:
Collect canned goods for a local food bank.
Help serve dinner at a local homeless shelter.
Donate time at a senior citizen home.
Donate books to the library....

So sorry to do this, but this project has been moved and can be found in its new home Random Acts of Kindness at the new and improved Prosperity Project hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.  

Bright blessings. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Cindy H said...

Yes, Shirley, it still counts if you were going to do it anyway!

Shari and I have done some brainstorming about what random acts of kindness we could do but so far neither of us have acted on them. Procrastination wins again!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy and Shari,

You guys are really nice people, I am sure that the two of you practice kindness all the time.

I had a nice christmas, but it would have been nicer if I had not been so tired and stressed out. I have this idea that one of my new years resolutions will be that I will organize my life in such a way that I do have plenty of time to stop and "eat the roses."

It seems like everyone is running around crazy busy and stressed to the max and exhausted.. How did this happen to us? That's what I would like to know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails