Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Feng Shui for Prosperity

Monday, January 01, 2007

On Wednesday, Jan 3, we will be getting started with
"Feng Shui and Clearing Our Clutter for Prosperity!"


The books we will be using are:
We are taking baby steps with our decluttering and feng shui, so no one feels overwhelmed. If you have more experience with feng shui and want to go gung-ho this month, feel free to do more than the activities we will have listed each day. But for the rest of us, we are baby-stepping our way through this fun learning experience into a calmer, more harmonious living environment.

What is Feng Shui?

Feng Shui is a term borrowed from the Chinese that refers to a system of thoughtful placement of the furnishings in our living environment to positively affect our chi (energy)...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to our new website, The Prosperity Project, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Feng Shui for Prosperity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll play. What a great way to start a new year - an act of loving kindness for my personal environment! - GCG

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome GCG.
I'm in too.

My goals for this month's project are as follows:

1. I want to have a job I like, or like the job I have. Either way will be fine with me.

2. Sales at Cafe Press exceed my monthly fees.

3. My monthly bills continue to be paid in full and on time.

4. Extra money continues to flow in on an as needed.. as well as an as wanted basis.

5. I sell at least one piece of original art.

I can't wait to get started on this. My home is just itching for some cures.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hello Guys,

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking I will divide the daily posts up into sections so that they will be easier to read.

Once we get started, you'll see what I mean. When you check in for the daily post, there might be 2 or sometimes even 3 of them.

I thought I would put basic feng shui information in one post, the daily task on one post, and our declutter project on one post. This way, if decluttering is your most important goal, it will be easy to find it, and if all you want to do is learn about Feng Shui, that too will be easy to access.

If it turns out that you guys would prefer having it all on one big post, just let me know, and I can do it that way instead.

This is going to be fun. I wonder if we could do a bagua on the web page. Is that possible Melissa? Do you know how we would do that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails