Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Removing hazardous elements - prosperity area

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For the next two days we will be removing hazardous elements from the areas we have been working on.

Prosperity area:

Get rid of broken items. If it’s broke, you’re broke.

Remove reminders of broke or bad times. If your refrigerator is in your Prosperity area, take some dollar bills and roll them up and place them in the freezer. Then you will always have “cold cash” when you need it.

Remove trash cans. If you HAVE to have one in this area, use one with a lid and place a red line around the rim of the can with red paint, red tape, or red fingernail polish. This will stop your chi from ending up at the local landfill.

Dried flowers and dead plants are not welcome in the Prosperity area.

If there is a fireplace in the Prosperity area, it can suggest that you burn through money, or your money is going up in smoke. Balance out the fireplace by adding a water element, such as the color black, or a mirror over the mantel.

Is there a toilet in your Prosperity area? This will suck the cash out of your wallet faster than anything else. Balance this out using two mirrors facing each other in the bathroom. Or place a small mirror on the floor behind the toilet, or in the tank, making sure the mirrors are facing up. This will uplift the chi. You can also place an eye-catching picture high up, so whoever enters the bathroom looks up. .


Or maybe you could get this innovative mirrored toilet lid..
I found it at the
invention connection


From Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life
by Karen Rauch Carter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That toilet lid is cool. I think I could really use one. I wonder how hard it would be to make one.

As for the broken stuff.. I currently am working on an art project assembling broken stuff into an art piece.. It's part of my crucifixion series.. the name of it is "Leap and a net will appear -- oops maybe not".

I am doing the work of assembling it on my dining room table.. so all that broken and discarded stuff is sitting right there in my prosperity area. I hope that since I am creating something with it, that it won't affect the feng shui there too much.

The project will likely take me several weeks to complete, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. I wonder if there is a cure for that sort of thing?

Anonymous said...

Well, truth be told, they have been sitting around blocking my chi, cluttering up my art room, and piling up and spilling over every container I have put them in.

And I think that the decision to get started on the project is going to have a huge effect on my prosperity because it's like I am taking the "broken" pieces of my life and reassembling them in a way that brings me joy.. and hopefully money too.

One thing that did happen is that the day I got the stuff out for my assemblage, I made my first sale at Green Dolphin Studio. So.. wow.. I wonder if simply continuing to put the series together, and make use of the really cool but busted up stuff I have collected will "cure" my prosperity blues even as it "heals" my inner woes..

Which reminds me, if any of you have any beat up Barbie dolls - I could sure use them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails