Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Ganesh Slide Show

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here is a slide show that you can use for your Ganesh Meditation. As our we work our project this month, I will be adding images as I find them. Currently there are 141. Enjoy!

Aum Vighna Nashanaya Namah




I'm sorry, the website that hosted this slide show and helped me create it no longer exists. Also, I have moved this project to my new website, The Prosperity Project at shirleytwofeathers.com. I didn't make a slide show, but there is a gallery of Ganesh Images, which can be found here:The Ganesh Gallery

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I couldn't hardly stop watching it. I think I am going to make this my morning meditation and my evening meditation.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - lots of work went into this and it was mezmerizing. I couldn't help but recite the mantra while watching the images...

Anonymous said...

I just love it. I have watched it so much that now, even when I am just thinking the mantra, the images and the little sparkles come into my mind spontaneously.

Anonymous said...

I really really want the one misty image with the prominent eyes and jeweled look....no outlines, just a misty shape..as a tattoo on my back. i still can't click on the 'view all images' because it takes me to the other slide shows you ahve but that one is not on there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails