Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

The same stream

Saturday, May 19, 2007


The same stream of life
that runs through my veins
runs through the world
and dances in rhythmic measure.

It is the same life that shoots in joy
through the dust of the earth
into numberless blades of grass
and breaks into tumultuous waves
of leaves and flowers.

It is the same life that is rocked
in the ocean cradle of birth and death
in ebb and flow.

My limbs are made glorious
by the touch of this world of life.

And my pride is from
the life throb of ages dancing
in my blood at this moment.

~Rabindranath Tagore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The same stream of life
that runs through my veins
runs through the world
and dances in rhythmic measure."

Dad passed a year ago this week but I feel his energy and that of our forbears more as I come to terms with our mortality and the finiti of life...more and more I feel his energy to give a gift to the world..it will happen, I believe, when we finely attune to this force! we are lucky to be alive in all of our differnt ways..

Anonymous said...

The phrase I love is "life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth into numberless blades of grass..." I love that image and that thought.

To think of blades of grass as joy shooting up through dust... wow... and then to think that that same joy is me if I would only allow myself to "be" it... double wow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails