Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Lucky Journal

Thursday, May 10, 2007


I have been thinking about this idea a while now, and then I found the above image on the internet. Cool idea huh? Let's try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think this is working already. I pulled into the parking lot at work and said to myself.. I wonder if today is my lucky day.

And when I said that, I had this positive upbeat feeling that maybe it really was.

Right away I found a parking place close to the door (very unusual for a Thursday). Then I opened my mail and discovered that my mom had sent me money not once but twice. $10 for gas, and $280 for my house payment. WOW !! That was so cool.

I decided that it was indeed my lucky day! I came in to work and someone talked to me about the possibility of giving me a dryer... and then she asked me about dog training... so that sounds good.

But wait, that's not all. I found, on the give away table, a small baggie with some really cool rocks in it. Which (if you know me at all) you will understand is the best thing of all.

So. I am way cool lucky today!! Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket on my way home.

Anonymous said...

I do keep a "wins" journal, kind of the same thing as this. Whenever I win something, no matter how small, I add it to my wins book so I can look back at the end of the year and see that I really did have some nice things happen for me! I think keeping a Luck Journal is a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails