Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

It's a hold up!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Apparently I have exceeded the bandwidth at one of my (soon to be former) image hosting accounts, My Other Drive. Interestingly, there is no place - I repeat not one place where a person can see that they are even getting close to exceeding said bandwidth. So, I had no clue. I haven't even used 25% of my storage space there...

I suppose this was to be expected, considering how popular the picture blogs are, and naturally, I would discover the situation an hour before I have to leave for work! I did do some "damage" control by pulling as many affected posts as I could find. Don't worry, they're not gone for good, I'm just saving them in draft form while I work to get the images uploaded to more reliable host site... probably Flickr or Slide.

So, please be patient. If you find a post with a little red x instead of an image, I'd love it if you'd leave a comment so that I can add it to the list of posts to redo.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails