Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

I am here to

Sunday, November 16, 2008

delprete_chess

Finish this sentence with the first words that come into your mind:


I am here to ___________.

If you like what you just said... that's great! If what you just said shows you something interesting or uncomfortable about yourself that you'd like to change, now is the time to take steps to make some changes. Start first with that thought, how can you rewrite the sentence in a more positive way, and still make it sound and feel true for you?

Remember, if you rewrite the sentence to be how you "wish" it was, or how you think it "should" be, or even how you "want" it to be, it will not have nearly the effectiveness as it will if you can rewrite it in such a way that you KNOW the truth of it.

When you have your alternative (most positive) statement firmly fixed in your mind, it will begin to operate automatically in your life, filtering out experiences and ideas that do NOT reflect that positive statement.

As always, we all love to see what other people write - so log on and share. Something you say might be really helpful to those of us who read it.

6 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I am here to.... uh....
Here where?

I am here on the computer to avoid doing stuff I don't want to do.

I am here at home today to recuperate from my long week.

I am here on planet earth to.... uh... well... learn and grow comes to mind. But my initial response was ....uh.... I dunno...

Maybe I'm just tired. I'll have to think on this one for a while.

Unknown said...

I am here to heal

Anonymous said...

I Am here to bring change to the world!

Anonymous said...

I Am here to bring POSITIVE Change to the world!

Anonymous said...

"To help others" Yep. That pops into the old noggin naturally. I think perhaps I may need to adjust a little and say, "To love others" because there are times when I may not be able to help, but I can still love no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha! After I read it again I thought, "I am here to touch others." But these days, one must be careful with statements like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails